Maybank has enabled its Maybank2U users to add up their Amanah Saham Bumiputra (ASB) investment via Maybank2U.com portal. This is a good step taken by Maybank to enhance its Maybank2U usability and encourage more people to do online banking. However, this function only applies for ASB purchases only.
1. Log in at Maybank2U.com
2. Go to the Investment section from the home page.
3. Click ASNB Unit Trust from the list of investments available.
4. Read the declaration notes. You must agree to the notes before continuing. You can also read the Master prospectus available on the page. Click next.
5. Insert the amount you would like to add. Insert your membership number and select ASB in the product name field. You can also request for TAC number from this page. Click continue.
6. Check your amount and account number again. If everything is correct, insert your TAC code.
7. Click confirm and you’re done. You will be charged RM1 for each transaction.
8. Make sure you log out and clear your cache if you’re using a public computer.